We hereby inform you that Legislative Decree (ITA) no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) and the Regulation (EU) 27/4/2016 679 provide for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the processing of your personal data shall be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and on the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to current legislation, we provide you with the following information:
1. Purposes and methods of data processing
Your personal data have been provided to us and shall be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations concerning the relations with this Company, in particular for the following purposes:
- to input identification data in the company information databases;
- to enter accounting records;
- to process receipts and payments;
- to fulfill the obligations provided for by the civil and tax laws, regulations and EU legislation;
- to send direct advertising or sales material or for carrying out market researches or commercial communications (by e-mail).
The processing of personal data shall be carried out on paper and electronic supports by the Data Controller, by the Data Processor(s) and authorized person(s) in charge of the processing/third parties, observing every precautionary measure suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality and in compliance with technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the processing.
2. Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
The communication of your personal data is mandatory in order to fulfill the obligations deriving from the contract and, in general, to comply with the law, with the exception of the purposes referred to in art.1.5.
Not providing data could make impossible for us to fulfill our contractual obligations.
3. Communication and data dissemination
Your personal data, for the purposes of the execution of the contract and for the purposes indicated above, may be disclosed to:
- all natural and legal persons (legal, administrative, tax consultancy and auditing firms, couriers and freight forwarders, data processing centers, marketing and web-marketing companies etc.), in cases where communication is necessary for the purposes shown above;
- banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments;
- factoring or credit recovery companies;
- our internal and external freelance staff and employees specifically in charge, and within the scope of their duties, specifically appointed as Data Processor or person(s) in charge of data processing.
4. Data subject’s rights
You can exercise at any time your rights by making a request to the Data Controller pursuant to articles 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 and 15 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, as summarized below:
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you or her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing using electronic means;
- the identification details of the Data Controller and any Data Processor
- the subjects or the groups of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives inside or outside the national territory, Processors or person(s) in charge.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the update, rectification or, if concerned, data integration;
- the erasure, transformation into anonymous form of the blocking of the data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the statement that the operations referred to in point 3) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate in relation to the protected right.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, without prejudice to the possible consequences referred to in paragraph 2 of art. 2;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. (see reference 1.5).
The above rights are exercised by making a request to the Data Controller or the Data Processor without formalities, also by the agency of an appointed person, to whom an appropriate response shall be provided without delay.
The request addressed to the Data Controller or The Data Processor can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail.
5. Termination of the assignment
Should data processing be terminated, for whatever reason, pursuant to art. 16 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 and 17 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, the data shall be:
- destroyed, after the obligations regarding conservation provided for by art. 2220 of the Civil Code, by the articles 19 and 22 of Presidential Decree no. 600/1973 or other specific legislation;
- assigned to another Data Controller, provided they are intended for processing under terms that are compatible with the purposes for which the data have been collected;
- kept for exclusively personal purposes, without being intended for systematic communication or dissemination;
- kept or assigned to another Data Controller for historical, scientific or statistical purposes, in compliance with laws, regulations, Community legislation and the codes of conduct and professional practice adopted in pursuance of articles 12 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and 40 of 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
6. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Audio Modeling Srl, with headquarters located in Sovico (MB) Italy, Via XXV Aprile no. 14, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
For a more detailed examination of the matter, please refer to Legislative Decree (ITA) no. 196/2003 and subsequent provisions and to the Regulation (EU) 679/2016